4615Identities in MSOE

  • Ray
    Jul 2, 2003
      Hi Group,

      I just installed broadband internet at home using a second ISP. Now I have
      dial-up and cable, and I want to share one address book between them. I may
      have messed up by creating a separate identity for each service.

      Is it possible to share one address book for use with two separate ISPs?
      Constant importing address books from one account to the other is not a good
      solution. I use one instance of MSOE V6 on a stand-alone PC running WinXP
      Home.

      What is a good source of info on this topic?

      Thanks for the help.

      Ray Shapp
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic