4613NoteTab in Tray at Startup

  • Jim Hall
    Jun 30, 2003
      Lloyd,

      At 08:28 AM 6/30/2003 -0500, you wrote:
      >Hi All,
      >
      >I just had a major meltdown on my computer. I decided to move up to Windows
      >XP Pro since I had to completely set up everything. After a couple of days
      >of complete confusion and panic I think I have almost everything back to
      >where it was. One exception. I want NoteTab Pro to be in my system tray
      >when I start up the computer.
      >
      >After I start NTP then the icon stays in the tray but how do I get it there
      >on startup?

      Congrats on stepping up to XP.

      The easiest way is to put a shortcut to NTP into your startup folder at C:\Documents and Settings\LLOYD\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
      (if you logon as LLOYD) if you want it available only for your use
      or
      at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup if you want it available for all users.

      You might have to change the properties in the shortcut to have it startup with the window minimized, or just click on the red X after the system boots up if NTP opens full screen at startup.

      Regards,

      Jim
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic