4575Re: [NTO] This page design is created by StrangeBanana

  • alice ttlg - koyaanisqatsi
    May 29, 2003
      On Friday, May 30, 2003 6:54 PM, Alec Burgess wrote:

      > This page might be worth a glance if you are new/curious about CSS and/or
      > HTML
      >
      > http://www.strangebanana.com/generator.aspx

      Wow! I LOVE it!!!

      I love creating sites but sometimes I'm just not very adventurous with
      colors and sometimes I get in a rut with the layout and this is great for
      new ideas on both colors and layout!

      Thanks Alec, you made my day!

      > I just wasted about 10 minutes clicking the [Refresh] button ;-)

      me too! ;-)

      alice ttlg

      --
      Me, Blog/LJ, Links, Whatever:
      http://koyaa.nisqatsi.org/

      If one...just one more weird thing happens this month, I'm going to go
      completely bat shit.
      - Lusiphur Amerellis Malache
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic