      From: ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 01:39:03 PM
      To: ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [NTO] drawing program for geometry needed

      Hi everybody,

      has anybody any idea if there exists a software that can transform the x-
      and y-coordinates of points into a drawing and to connect them by lines if
      desired? I have stored these coordinates in Excel-file.

      Hope I made my idea clear, thanks Raimund.

      Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/xaxhjB/hdqFAA/VygGAA/dkFolB/TM

      .