43[NTO] Re: AppBar

  • Harvey R. Savage
    Feb 1, 2000
      Hi Julie G,

      I downloaded and started using AppBar. Its use is not limited to .exe
      files. I added a file - hrs.rtl - as an entry in appbar, it works
      great. You probably need to make sure, whatever the extension, it is
      associated with the appropriate executable, ie, add a .txt file to the
      menu and it will start NotePro with that file opened when you select
      that choice.

      hrs

      --
      ¿? Harvey R. Savage