      From: Brian Binder [mailto:bbinder@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 5:07 PM
      To: ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [NTO] Re: redirecting email messages

      Sorry, I didn't want to make that sound harsh. Pocomail is a client I
      used to test things out with.

      It's no one's fault but their own for using that bounce word. I saw you
      reply, but just wanted to throw that out there. It's hard enough for
      people to be on the same page with things, and then Pocomail makes it
      seem like it's a relay or redirect feature. Hopefully they at least
      consider the mail I gave them. The bottom was just quotes from what I
      sent them and wasn't directed at you in a negative way. I didn't mean
      to offend at all.

      Brian