4225Re: [NTO] Slices to web page

  • Alec Burgess
    Jan 31, 2003
      Adrian

      >I like the free GeoHTML to do mine.

      The GeoHTML looks interesting. http://www.fegi.ru/geohtml/

      I'm trying to use it and when I click the the Help file I get a message
      that:

      >>GeoHTML.hlp help file was created for a language not supported by your
      version of Windows.<< (usually followed by an AV error)

      FWIW: I'm using Win2K SP3.

      Are you able to view the Help in the version you have? Is it useful?
      Note: when I try to access the russian version GeoHTMLr.hlp I get the same
      message.

      I've emailed the author but thought you might have already run across this.

      Regards ... Alec