4095[NTO] Politics and Religion

  • bscott@stockdogsaction.com
    Jan 20, 2003
      On 19 Jan 2003, at 21:11, Fay wrote:

      Proverbs 15:17
      Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and
      hatred therewith.

      Bill wrote:
      I could'nt stay out of this for very long ... *||:^)

      I am not sure what Proverbs 15:17 has to do with this conversation
      ... ? Are we supposed to love a serial killer like Sudaam ? I think a
      mad dog is humanely
      put to sleep not from hatred or anger but for the protection of those
      that it might come in contact with
      ... people who fly into tall buildings or fund those people should be
      stopped . This group of people are not reasonable in other words
      they do not think correctly much like Jeffery Dommer or any killers
      mentallity they
      always appear on the surface to be normal ... but do irrational
      things ...

      No one that is sane wants to kill another human being
      but We should protect ourselves from killers like Hitler
      and Stalin or anyone else for that matter ... They have
      already waged war on our Country ... several times unsuccessfully
      and once very successfully ... when they
      drop a small nuc on San Francisco or New York will it be
      time then to protect our people ??

      The US historically in my opinion is still the right country for the job
      ... the job of being fair and sane in its approach to this problem ...

      We as followers of Christ are called to be the light of the world.
      There are many false religions in the world today decieved and
      being decieved , Christ has said if you seek GOD you will find him
      ... Christ made the claim of being GOD SO he is either a Mad Man
      or who he says he is GOD in the form of man . How do we find
      him??
      Faith comes by hearing and hearing comes by the word of God ...
      i.e. the bible.

      This world is getting to be a pretty bad place to live ... The only true
      GOD does love this world and has made many promises to the
      unbelieving world as well as to his believing children. And he keeps
      his word .. never to leave us or forsake us ... so while things are
      threatening we are always hopefull ...

      What is so important about Jerusalem ... if it is not Gods eternal
      city ... is all this a coinsidence ??

      Keep Looking up ... *||:^)

      Bill Scott

      John 3:16 For GOD so love the world that he gave his only
      begotten SON that whosoever believeth on HIM should not perish
      but have ever Lasting life.

      John 3:17
      For GOD sent not HIS Son to CONDEMN the world but
      that the World through HIM might be saved ... SELAH
      Bill Scott
      24655 Foster Road
      Corning, California 96021
      800-510-5961

      John 14:6

      Praise God from whom all blessings flow ....
      On Christ the Solid Rock I stand ...
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic