3989Re: [NTO] WinME vs WinXP?

  • hsavage
    Jan 7, 2003
      Jim Hall wrote:

      >hrs,
      >
      >It worked fine for me and looks to me like it is a handy Wizard to have for XP.
      >
      >If you can't get it, let me know and I'll email it to you, it is only 64K with the installer.
      >
      >Jim

      Jim,

      I did a Google search for XPAntispy and finally found a site I could
      logon to. I downloaded a file that is 65,636 bytes and named setup.exe.

      It's probably the correct file but I can't be sure until I install it.
      Don't want to do that till I put it on my XP machine.

      Please send me the download you got so I can compare them.

      hrs
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic