      From: Jim Hall [mailto:jehall@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 3:06 PM
      To: ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [NTO] WinME vs WinXP?

      Brian et al,

      FWIW
      For those who aren't aware, the error reporting for crashes and hung
      programs in XP can be disabled by going to
      CONTROL PANEL>SYSTEM>ADVANCED>ERROR REPORTING. I didn't check but this
      may hold true for 2K as well.

      Then you don't have to continually click on DON'T SEND.

      Regards,

      Jim

      At 01:20 PM 1/7/2003 -0600, you wrote:
      >Microsoft's OS? It'll call home all the time, crash, freeze, etc. And
      >for that I have to let them in so they can fix the "bugs"? I don't
      >think so.

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic