3978RE: [NTO] WinME vs WinXP?

  • Jim Hall
    Jan 7, 2003
      Brian et al,

      FWIW
      For those who aren't aware, the error reporting for crashes and hung programs in XP can be disabled by going to
      CONTROL PANEL>SYSTEM>ADVANCED>ERROR REPORTING. I didn't check but this may hold true for 2K as well.

      Then you don't have to continually click on DON'T SEND.

      Regards,

      Jim

      At 01:20 PM 1/7/2003 -0600, you wrote:
      >Microsoft's OS? It'll call home all the time, crash, freeze, etc. And
      >for that I have to let them in so they can fix the "bugs"? I don't
      >think so.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic