3772Re: [NTO] Mozilla : Nightly build (1.3.0.0) fails - previous stable (1.1) works

  • hsavage
    Nov 26, 2002
      > hugo_paulissen wrote:
      >
      > > Alec, Alice,
      > >
      > > Yes, IE zooms on images, both IE and Mozilla have text zoom as well.
      > >
      > > alice ttlg
      >

      > IN IE: if you have a scroll wheel, hold CTRL while rolling the wheel.
      > Text size changes immediately. I'm not sure it works in other
      > applications, just found out about it.
      >
      > Hugo

      Hugo, Alice, others,

      I noticed mouse wheel settings before but never checked them until these
      last emails

      Mozilla also has a user definable features to increase/decrease text
      size, and a couple of other things, in the browser. As in IE you use
      the scroll wheel in conjunction with your choice of Alt, Control or
      Shift keys.

      hrs
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic