3435Re: [NTO] Off-Topic list requires sign-in

  • Gossie
    Sep 11, 2002
      This is what I'm saying .. If this is on PUBLIC ARCHIVES and we reply this
      way .. look at how many addresses they can grab just from this letter. I
      know the two addresses in here aren't much, but it adds up. :-)

      I don't know what is right or wrong, I guess what I'm trying to do is find
      out which way is the best way. ;-) Not that Jody will let me change it. LOL

      Gossie