      From: ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 12:34:45 PM
      To: ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [NTO] ios.VXD

      Hi Brian,

      The last two messages that you have sent have been generating errors that
      make Netscape Communicator 4.79 crash. If I go to AT&T first, and delete
      only your message, then everything downloads OK.

      Is anyone else having this problem? Could it be a problem with Netscape
      Communicator 4.79 only? Anyone else using 4.79? Could it be AT&T only? None
      of my hundreds of other e-mail has any problems.

      DA

      Last problem message

      Brian Binder wrote:

      > My own advice...
      >
      > Don't use a partitioning utility at all for Linux.
      >
      > What I would do if you want it on the same partition is to buy a program
      > do it.
      >
      > There's 2 that come to mind that I have used.
      > .
      > .
      > .
      > .

      First problem message

      Brian Binder wrote:
      > I hear ya. Sorry - I didn't see the message where your system was down and
      > couldn't be booted to safe mode.
      >

      > I have an FTP server that I use so people can download files from me. It
      > comes in handy when people need things.
      > .
      > .
      > .