3121Re: [NTB] Re: Keystroke Macros . . . anyone?

  • Alec Burgess
    May 26, 2002
      Mike

      Looks like they've renamed it and moved it to:
      http://www.phraseexpress.com/ or
      http://www.typingmaster.com/index.asp?go=quickphrase

      >>PhraseExpress (formerly QuickPhrase) is a handy typing
      utility with which you can add your favorite
      phrases--addresses, greetings, signatures, and so on--to
      any Windows program in a snap. PhraseExpress SE is a free
      tool and also the Professional edition is available for
      $14.90. <<

      I think RoboType2 from PCMag (totally free) looks like
      better value for the money (none) than the description of
      PhraseExpress. It works with NoteTab and almost all other
      apps.

      http://www.pcmag.com/article/0,2997,s%3D1478&a%3D10072,00
      .asp

      (RoboType3 is supposed to be available fairly soon)

      Regards ... Alec