2872Re: [NTO] re-writable CDs

  • Ray Shapp
    Mar 6, 2002
      Hi Jody,

      The URL for My Own Backup is >>>
      http://home4.swipnet.se/~w-42000/MOB/

      I didn't test the features you mentioned, but MOB is handling CD-RW ok. The
      original tree structure is maintained if you backup without compression. If
      you do specify compression, you get everything in one zip file made by
      WinZip, therefore, it is in a standard format preserving the fully qualified
      file names.

      My only qualm is that the website and the program haven't been updated since
      November 1999. I wouldn't expect a lot of support but you sure can't beat
      the price!

      Ray Shapp
      Watchung, NJ
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic