2688XP Pro Annoyances

    Dec 5, 2001
      Hi Jim,

      Thanks Jim. Been there, done that - but no help. My account is
      the administrator's account. I can add another account and make
      admin to delete it according to Help, but then I'm back in the
      same place. ;(

      Say, y'all know about the Win... annoyance site, (if not, go
      there). Does anybody have the URL and/or do they have pages up
      for XP yet?

      I sure would like to know how to get rid of the connection notice
      that pops up above the System Tray (pointing to the tray icon for
      DUN) every time I connect letting me know I got connected.