2673NoteTab in Wine

  • Stephen Riddle
    Dec 2, 2001
      Hi all,

      I'm not giving up yet, but perhaps someone can give me a clue. . .

      I have WINE (a WINdows Emulator for Linux (& other Unix-like platforms))
      configured to run NoteTab. It opens. Looks pretty good and seems to
      run pretty well. . . The Favorites work, the ClipBar runs clips, but the
      List-Box for the Clip Library does not work. I get a message whose
      wording I can't remember exactly which asks me if I want to create the
      library which NoteTab is trying to load. So if the ClipBar runs clips
      fine, and the List-Box does not, does anyone have a suggestion what I
      should try to configure first?

      Thanks.

      Stephen