2529Re: [NTO] was ( [NTB] RE: Notetab as IE Editor)

  • Alec Burgess
    Oct 7, 2001
      Hi Lotta
      I think I followed your directions - but the two I added following them
      (HTML-kit and Winword) do NOT appear on the Internet Options | Programs |
      HTML Editor.
      I'm pasting the Regedit 4 export of the entire .HTM key below after making
      the changes I "think" you were suggesting. Maybe you can spot something
      obvious? (I'm using IE5.50SP2 if its relevant)
      -----
      REGEDIT4

      [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.htm]
      @="Opera.HTML"
      "Content Type"="text/html"

      [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.htm\OpenWithList]

      [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.htm\OpenWithList\ARACH.EXE]

      [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.htm\OpenWithList\coffee.exe]

      [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.htm\OpenWithList\notepad.exe]

      [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.htm\OpenWithList\fpxpress.exe]

      [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.htm\OpenWithList\MS-Word-97]

      [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.htm\OpenWithList\MS-Word-97\shell]

      [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.htm\OpenWithList\MS-Word-97\shell\edit]

      [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.htm\OpenWithList\MS-Word-97\shell\edit\command]
      @="\"C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Office\\Office\\winword.exe\" %1"

      [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.htm\OpenWithList\HTML-Kit]

      [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.htm\OpenWithList\HTML-Kit\shell]

      [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.htm\OpenWithList\HTML-Kit\shell\edit]

      [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.htm\OpenWithList\HTML-Kit\shell\edit\command]
      @="\"C:\\Program Files\\a_Editors\\Chami\\HTML-Kit\\Bin\\HTMLKit.exe\" %1"

      -----

      Regards ... Alec