2346Re: [NTO] Win2k - Quickview?

  • Paul M. King
    Sep 3, 2001
      Jody:

      I have been using Power Desk Pro for years. Can't get along
      without it. I have never seen a bar across the bottom of the
      screen nor any popups. Maybe you looked at another version.
      I use v. 3.03a which I paid for. I summon the program from my
      my Start menu and don't let it start up when I boot. PDP is much
      superior to WIN98SE Explore for file manipulation. I especially
      like the feature that permits me to treat compressed files like
      all other files.

      Paul King

      At 03:02 AM 9/3/01 -0500, you wrote:
      >At 01:18 AM 9/3/01 -0500, Jody wrote:
      >
      > >I might buy that someday. I do not want the PowerDesk bar across
      > >the bottom and the box (image) that popsup during shut down. If
      > >there is not an option to get rid of the PowerDesk bar at the
      > >bottom, I won't even consider buying it???
      >
      >Hi Jody,
      >
      >I use PDPRo and I have no idea what you are talking about here :-)
      >Never saw anything like it ...
      >
      >Rick Friedline

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic