2187Re: [NTO] viruses

    Aug 4, 2001
      Hi Len,

      I have been getting hit with 50-100 of them a day from my Fookes
      Software support addresses. As you might think, a number of
      people have the addresses in their addressbook... For quite
      awhile I would download headers only and delete the ones that had
      the worm attached. I do not get to many now. I suspect they are
      being deleted at the server level so the Internet is not bogged
      down as much, but I still notice a long period of downloading. I
      had a reply ready to go for all the ones that were infected which
      might be part of why is has slowed down tremendously after the
      first two weeks.