2175Re: [NTO] 15 O'Reilly computer books free for download

  • Marco Bernardini
    Jul 15, 2001

      Alle 03.43 Sunday 15/07/2001 +0000, casullian_454@... ha mandato a
      Marco questo messaggio:

      >Just found this posted on another site. Many free Perl
      >books. These are old from a beta version of O'Reilly's CD bookshelf,
      >but still useful.

      I check the site: almost unaccessible because of too many users.
      As I guess previously, it's a pirate site: the dark side of the end of the
      Cold War...
      I bet Bill Gates and many other US software producers mourn old good times,
      when Stalin took a foot on the neck of these people! But now they're free...
      A good marketing strategy for Microsoft will be KGB 2.0, I suppose :-)

      Have a sunny Sunday!

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic