2174Re: [NTO] 15 O'Reilly computer books free for download

  • Marco Bernardini
    Jul 15, 2001

      Alle 03.43 Sunday 15/07/2001 +0000, casullian_454@... ha mandato a
      Marco questo messaggio:

      >Just found this posted on another site. Many free Perl
      >books. These are old from a beta version of O'Reilly's CD bookshelf,
      >but still useful.
      >
      >You can surf all of these books online here:
      >http://corvin.spb.ru/

      A Russian site?
      This smells of piracy, so it's better I run to download them!

      About books: did you know a book titled "Extra Virgin"?
      It speaks about my village, and it seems to be a best-seller in the US.
      I'm trying to persuade our mayor to make the official town site, but
      bureaucratic times are always very long.
      A week ago some Japanese come here with the book to buy a farm between
      olive groves...
      So, if somebody read (and like) "Extra Virgin", please send me an
      enthusiastic message about it, just to persuade my mayor to shorten times ;-)

      Bye

      Marco Bernardini
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic