2141Apologies

  • Len
    May 24, 2001
      Hello All;

      I apologize to all for the way off topic message. I found an old letter
      I sent to a friend some years ago and I re-wrote and sent it without much
      thought. Jody is absolutely correct in that opening the list to non-
      computer related subjects (especially controversial subjects) would soon
      overpower those interested in using the list for computer related
      questions and answers. I do enjoy the occasional joke when the list is
      slow.

      However, since I did send the message and some may quote it, the last sentence should read "tripled" instead of "doubled".

      Again, My best regards to All, Len Hargrove