2061Re: [NTO] IE 6

  • Dr. Paul Harder
    Apr 13, 2001
      On Fri, 13 Apr 2001 11:38:39 -0700, Stephen <stephen@...>
      wrote:

      > The article is at:
      > http://www.internetworld.com/dotnet/03.15.01dotnetframework5.jsp

      Well, that article does discuss some of Microsoft's plans with respect
      to Java, but it doesn't mention JavaScript -- which is an entirely
      different language that actually has little relationship or resemblance
      to Java. I'm aware that Microsoft is trying to divorce itself from Java
      (or in playground parlance, they want to "take their ball and go home").
      But I have yet to see any credible evidence that they're also ditching
      JavaScript. I still believe that such a move would cut their own
      throats.

      PH

      Dr. Paul Harder Houston, Texas, USA pharder@...