2029Re: [NTO] undocumented Eudora "un"formatting

  • Scott Fordin
    Apr 1, 2001
      Cool tip! This is the same keystroke used in Word for Windows,
      in case any of you still have to use that beast. WinWord seems
      so clunky since I've gotten used to NoteTab Pro...

      Regards,

      Scott

      At 21:46 3/31/2001 -0500, Julie wrote:
      >For any Eudora (maybe 5+?) users who are also keyboard aficionados:
      >
      >A friend of mine came across an undocumented Eudora *un*formatting
      >technique, at least to him and me and we couldn't find it listed in the
      >Help file anywhere. Control+spacebar will turn off all formatting on
      >selected text. Pretty cool if you want to quickly unformat an entire
      >message: Ctrl+A, Ctrl+spacebar :-).
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic