1906Re: [NTO] Motherboard and Processor

  • Doc
    Mar 5, 2001
      At 01:09 PM 3/5/2001 +0000, you wrote:
      >FIC AZ11E RETAIL BOX 2 YR WARRANTY AZ-11-E ATA100 Socket A
      >1a/1cnr/5p/3d/ 2usb AZ11-E iNSTOCK with cpu - AMD Thunderbird
      >1.1Ghz 1100Mhz Socket A, 3DNow! (K7) & Heatsink and Cooling Fan
      >Complete Set INSTOCK $ 306 Shipping: Starts Between $12-$15
      >Tufshop.com 888-919-1101
      >
      >It would cost me about $75 more to go with ABit in a comparable
      >MB and the 1.1Ghz. I figured I'd go ahead and get a mid-tower
      >w/300W power supply and it will make it much easier for me that
      >way.

      I'd go ahead and go with the ABit MB Jody, for the reasons we chatted about
      on the phone :)
      I am just paranoid about the FIC because of their mother board specific
      drivers - but my AMD K6-iii 450mhz is sitting on an FIC MB and does fine
      with everything but you know what <HG>
      And the new tower and PS sound like good choices also.
      Doc
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic