1873Re: [NTO] unreal font (viewer)

  • Lotta
    Feb 27, 2001
      Hi Bob and others,

      Lookie what I found at Microsoft's. A shell extension that adds some tabs
      to the "Properties" window and gives you a lot if information about the
      fonts you have on your computer. I don't understand half of it.
      http://www.microsoft.com/typography/property/property.htm?fname=%20&fsize=

      What fonts do you use with NTB? I'm a total font dummie and only have
      Fixedsys, MSI Console Courier and Courier New. Console is too bulky so I'm
      stuck with Courier New. It's too thin for me too see curly brackets and
      stuff comfortably. I like the clean look of MS Sans Serif and of the serifs
      I like for example Garamond. Know something similar but mono space?

      Bye