1841Re: [NTO] Backing up Notetab Pro files

    Feb 14, 2001
      Hi Paul,

      >>I nor NoteTab knows whet text files you generate. :) Sorry.
      >>Your text files would be all .txt except for the obvious ones
      >>like license.txt, ReadMe.txt, WhatsNew.txt, etc.

      >Thanks. That's what I wanted to know. I have an idea it would
      >be wiser for me to back up your entire list, though. Nothing
      >overlooked that way.

      If you backup the installation file, then you have all it takes
      there to install NoteTab. When you do an uninstall the uninstall
      program will not mess with your files. So, if you want to know
      what your files are do an uninstall and you will be left with
      them. ;)