1415Re: [NTO] Wars (was Re: Virus alert)

  • Marco Bernardini
    Dec 6, 2000

      Alle 21.39 Tuesday 05/12/2000 -0800, Jim Hall ha mandato a Marco questo
      messaggio:

      > Sorry Bill,
      >Doesn't everyone use Eudora?? 8-)

      And the war starts again...

      On a mailing list devoted to pastels there is a war between Conte' lovers
      and other brands lovers :-)

      Days ago I speak with a guy of our "old-good-times" when we was in the same
      school (1974-1978): he was in the right-wing area, while I was in the
      left-wing area (there was more better girls <g>).
      It was always a war (oh, just dialectic war!): they call us "Slaves of
      Russia!", while we call them "Fascists!". Then we go to the beach all
      together...
      Now, after a 1/4 of century of friendship, we agree the present youth is
      brainless: the current war is between Motorola users and Nokia users :-(

      Bye!

      Marco Bernardini
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic