1414Re: [NTO] Virus alert

  • Julie
    Dec 6, 2000
      Jim Hall wrote:

      >Eudora however does have a separate "Attachments" directory and one should
      >double check it.

      Theoretically, there's an option in Eudora to delete attachments when you
      empty the trash. Attachments are deleted when their corresponding messages
      are deleted from the Trash (or the Trash is emptied). The attachment must
      be in the directory defined as the Attachments Directory. If you want to
      save an attachment but delete the message, move the attachment to another
      directory or leave this option off.

      That's from Help. It's always worked for me, but it pays to be careful and
      check the folder too!

      Julie
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic