1384Re: [NTO] Re: Procedure for writing a computer program

  • Marco Bernardini
    Dec 1, 2000

      Alle 23.01 Thursday 30/11/2000 -0800, Jim Hall ha mandato a Marco questo
      messaggio:

      >If I may also use your example then it wouldn't surprise me if the finished
      >wall was 12 feet high, 133 feet long, with 4 x 12 studs, 17 windows and 5
      >doors (or some other such foolishness).

      It's true!
      We architects call it "spontaneous architecture"... it becomes "typical"
      after a 200 years on so, and you can't modify it, in the same way you can't
      modify a spaghetti-coded program :-)

      Bye!

      Marco Bernardini
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic