1205Shortcuts Map from LockerGnome

  • Julie
    Nov 1, 2000
      Saw this in LockerGnome today. I've often wondered if there was a program
      that could determine what shortcuts you've assigned hotkeys to. You can
      also change or assign hotkeys within the program... it'll open up the
      Properties | Shorcuts window.

      .. GnomePROGRAM

      Shortcuts Map v1.0 [408k] W9x/NT/2k FREE

      {Rudimentary hotkey manager} I've been giving some serious thought to
      changing the name of this newsletter from "Lockergnome" to "Keyboard
      Shortcut Daily." If you haven't noticed, I'm a fan of those simple
      timesavers. I even went out and got the Keyboard Shortcut poster. I have
      the "Live From Central Park" album, too. What's the point of pointing and
      clicking when you can cut your computer time in half with a few keystrokes?
      If you're not sure what secrets your alphanumeric input device can unlock,
      this easy-to-use mapper will help you define and change hotkeys assigned to
      the Desktop or Start menu. Type something new; using the mouse can be such
      a drag.