      From: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Lee Underwood
      Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 18:02
      To: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Clip] Clip to remove / and what follows

      Adrian,

      If you're looking to remove everything in the line after "/" this clip might help. It's set up for lists, so if you are trying to erase the material within a certain area of a paragraph it won't work.

      When you run the clip it will ask for the text you want to begin the erasing. Just enter "/", without the quotes (or whatever you want to start the erasing).

      -------------------------------------

      ^!ClearVariables
      ^!Set %searchText%=^?{Enter search text}

      :again
      ^!Find ^%searchText% T
      ^!IfError Done
      ; ^!Keyboard RIGHT