24422Re: [Clip] Re: Problem with footnote clip

  • flo.gehrke
    Apr 23, 2014
      ---In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Lee wrote:

      > As for the clip code below, it works on the first three
      > footnotes and part of the fourth but missed the other 41.

      Lee,

      I suppose there's a mismatch that we could find out only from the original data.

      > If you want, so as not to tie up this list, I can send you the entire file
      > directly, with all the text and footnotes.

      OK, let's try this! Best would be to send me two things:

      1. The entire and unprocessed file containing those 44 citations (the "before")

      2. A short excerpt that shows the "after", i.e. the complete result you expect demonstrated through 3 or 4 sample citations.

      > I just can't understand why the original didn't work in the
      > first place when it has worked in the past (although yours does
      > look a bit more streamlined).

      Probably, a mismatch too caused by that strange '^!Set %grab%=^$StrCopy...'. Maybe we could confirm this with your data. At first glance, I don't see any change in NT that came up with the update to v.7.1 that might have caused this issue.

      Regards,
      Flo

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic