24418Re: [Clip] Clipbooks that did not appear; then closing error and clogging

  • loro
    Apr 23, 2014
      Adrian wrote:
      >I do have a computer networked to this, although it is only on for
      >scanner and high volume printing work. I don't think it has any
      >effect on the issue.

      But the error message must come from ICS. That the word "library" is
      used is probably just a coincidence. I don't know why it happens
      when you use Notetab, but what if you try to disable the ICS service
      for a while and see if the problem stops.

      I read about some ICS bugs in XP. You could google and see if it
      seems in any way related, I didn't bother to read the long articles.

      Lotta
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic