24367Re: [Clip] Keyboard commands

    Feb 19, 2014
      John Shotsky wrote:
      > when 99.9% of us never use a numeric keypad?

      Or possibly 9.9 %? On German keyboards the point in the numeric block is
      mapped to the comma. I have it rectified on my own machines of course, but
      always stumble when trying numeric entry on other people's computers.

      > I just don't want to have to pass over it to get to the mouse and back.

      Having to use the mouse while on keyboard input is a terrible bore anyway
      and not necessary in all decent programs, the little point of a bit of
      keypad doesn't make much difference imho.

      > But I love the keyboard

      That's the main thing anyway, whatever other people may say.