      From: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of loro
      Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 10:20
      To: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Clip] Keyboard commands

      John Shotsky wrote:

      >Thanks, but it needs to be keyboard commands, not clips. I'm just
      >using a keyboard without those keys and want the function. It might
      >take an external key mapper.

      That's actually how I first interpreted it but then I thought what
      the heck would he want other keys when he can just hit the normal ones? ;-)

      I thought I had used small keyboards but obviously not small enough.
      They've all had those keys, even if oddly placed.

      Lotta

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic