24329Re: [Clip] Re: Using toolbar on multiple, separated lines

    Jan 29, 2014
      John Shotsky wrote:
      > Maybe it has something to do with my data,

      More with when you looked I believe. Whenever I use a loop with InsertText
      it begins blazigly fast and slows down continually, so it's fine with small
      files and becomes disproportionally slow on big ones. I have made some
      improvements with only a single InsertText instead of several before and a
      screen update only every hundredth loop but its still time for a coffee
      break on my large files.