      Sent: Monday, January 27, 2014 11:22 AM
      Subject: [Clip] Using toolbar on multiple, separated lines

      I'm looking for a way to use the toolbar 'sentence case' command on selected, but separate lines in a a file. Let's just say every line is upper case, is numbered 1-9, and for each line numbered 1, I want to sentence case ALL of them, using ONE command. I realize this is probably not possible, but thought I'd ask. I was thinking the doclist command, maybe in some way. I know how to do it using a 'Find' and a loop to do it, but I didn't want to operate the toolbar command on 1000 lines when it might be possible to do it just once.

      Any ideas?