24299Re: cleaning extra spaces

  • Peter Hulm
    Jan 17, 2014
      Neither of your suggestions worked on this text (the line endings are as they appear in NoteTab 7)

      <h1>1. Where's My Start Button?</h1>
        its original version gave you, with all your favourite apps (well they will
        be once you have finished customizing them) laid out for you as &quot;tiles&quot;
        to use immediately.</p>

      Any commentary you can give me on the RegEx terms used will also help. Thanks.

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic