24225Re: [Clip] CreateList clip strips quotation marks

  • ehofferino
    Dec 16, 2013

      I'm not sure what you're asking.

      The text I'm trying to add bullets to has quotation marks. E.g.

      "We started broad to get a real feel where people are shopping."

      "The sale of our timberland assets was an opportunity to further our strategy of monetizing lower yielding assets to recycle capital into our utilities, transport and energy businesses. These transactions enabled us to monetize our remaining timberland assets at attractive prices reflecting their most recent third-party appraisals. With our strong pipeline of investment opportunities, we will seek to re-invest these proceeds at our targeted, after-tax return on equity of 12-15% per annum."

      I run the clip by selecting the above text, and invoking the UnorderedList clip (this came with NTP v.6) which invokes the CreateList clip and passes it UL. What I don't understand is why it's stripping the quotation marks. Is there another way to accomplish adding HTML bullets <li></li> to multiple paragraphs of text that doesn't delete the quotation marks?

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic