24133ScreenUpdate and StatusShow

    Nov 3, 2013
      For a longish loop I'm trying out SetScreenUpdate Off. But not wanting
      to be totally in the dark I've placed a "^!StatusShow ^$GetRow$" inside
      my loop. (One compiler merchant found 90 % of customers swore it comiled
      faster when numbers flashed by as compared to a blank screen.)

      Unfortunately this switches Screen Update back on and defeats the
      effort. (It's still faster with just one update per loop but not good
      enough.) Is there any workaround or viable alternative?

      Johann-H├Ąck-Str. 14 Fax: +49/ 2174/ 7439 68