24110RE: Re: [Clip] REGEX Search Backward

  • nullclip
    Nov 1, 2013

      Thanks.  You are probably correct.  However, your point is not intuitive to a novice REGEX guy like me.

      If any NTP developers are listening, then I recommend they put a note in their clip help file for the Find and Replace commands that states that the R and B attributes are not compatable.

      ---In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, <ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Regex only works in one direction. Forward. So I guess it is an issue
      with RegEx ...

      On 11/1/2013 12:03 PM, nullclip@... wrote:

      > I am new to REGEX searchs.
      >
      > I attempted a REGEX search backwards in an outline topic for any URL, but got a 'could not find, start at the beginning' standard message. The search works great forward. The outline topic has many URLs in it.
      >
      > Is this an issue with REGEX? Any ideas?

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic