24077RE: [Clip] Capitalization without a loop

  • Sheri
    Oct 16, 2013
      You could again create a new clip that has a series of replacement commands. Creating the list could start with the result of a GetDocMatchAll to capture all the titles. Then capitalize the whole list at once. Then transform each line with a regex replace-all into a whole-document case-insensitive replace command. Then insert library and clip headers. Then run the clip on the original document with a farclip command.

      Sent from my Nook HD+