Re: [nsncdiscussions] Re: Cool web site!

  • John Messeder
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 13, 2010
      'Scool. I know because (several technological generations ago) I used to be a web site developer, that it's only easy after it's done.
          Anyway, I've registered. Haven't reserved rooms yet because I'm not certain whether my wife is going. (Cindi knows the story behind that; suffice here to say she's home and well, thank you).

      Anyway ... I'm looking forward to Bloomington. I missed -- really missed -- not going last year.

      On 4/13/2010 10:04 AM, benspollock wrote:
      Thanks!
      Call this a "soft opening." Give it maybe another day for us to get PayPal etc. ready.
      Ben

      --
      John Messeder
      Social Anthropologist and
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 13, 2010
        Hi John and Ben,

        John, so glad you registered. Can't wait to see you again! Hopefully, Deb, too.

        Ben, the *soft* opener looks wonderful. Thumbs up to Sheila and Ben for all the hard work.

        Cynthia

        On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 8:20 AM, John Messeder <jmesseder@...> wrote:

        'Scool. I know because (several technological generations ago) I used to be a web site developer, that it's only easy after it's done.
            Anyway, I've registered. Haven't reserved rooms yet because I'm not certain whether my wife is going. (Cindi knows the story behind that; suffice here to say she's home and well, thank you).

        Anyway ... I'm looking forward to Bloomington. I missed -- really missed -- not going last year.

        On 4/13/2010 10:04 AM, benspollock wrote:
        Thanks!
        Call this a "soft opening." Give it maybe another day for us to get PayPal etc. ready.
        Ben

        --
        John Messeder
        Social Anthropologist and
        Studier of Fuzzy Navels

        --
        Cynthia Borris, author No More Bobs
        National Society Newspaper Columnists Contest Chair