USB based networking questions

  • Gregg C Levine
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005
      Hello from Gregg C Levine
      If this is a FAQ, or WIKI issue, then apologies in advance.

      The main Linux kernel branch -x86 in this case, contains inside the
      USB stack a driver for networking devices. I've got here one of the
      USB devices for networking that LinkSys makes. It's recognized via the
      usual processes for such things. That is of course via an Intel x86
      system running Linux.

      Has anyone gotten such a networking option running on their unit? I'm
      convinced that if I had my unit here, (Its on a long back order from
      my supplier), I'd be able to configure things as such. Has this
      concept crossed the minds of the fellow correspondents of this list?
      ----
      Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@...
      ---
      "Remember the Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi