OpenDebian Slug

  • jack_2006b
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2005
      Hi, recently I modify my slug with 64MB (2 modules) and replace the
      bootloader with apex, with OpdenDebian I saw the 64MB but I don't
      known if this is normal, with my jtag and Hyperterminal I received the
      following messages: Function entered at [<c006bc6c>] from [<c001ccc0>]
      r8 = C001CE44 r7 = 00000004 r6 = BE8BAFD4 r5 = 00001000
      r4 = 00001000.

      Is this normal or my slug memory is Bad?

      Is posible to install a mail server with OpenDebian? I use Bigendian.
      I search but I don't found a guide. I install a Mail Server with
      Unslung and work perfectly, but was slow.