Announcement: Alessandro Zummo joins the nslu2-linux core team as kernel wrangler

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2005
      It is with great pleasure that I announce that dwery (Alessandro
      Zummo) has accepted our invitation to join the nslu2-linux core team.

      He and jbowler are our official nslu2-linux kernel wranglers.

      Any kernel patches that are intended to go upstream need to be
      approved by both Alessandro and John before they can be considered to
      be patches representing the wishes of the nslu2-linux project.