NSLU2

  • caesargallus
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2005
      Okay, so I installed CUPS and an iTunes server on my NSLU2. Everything
      was going for a while, but now I am getting periodic hang-ups. If I
      leave my slug running 24/7, I will find after a day, or so that it has
      crashed. No web interface, no browsable shares, and no other network
      services. Any logs I can check out, /var/log/messages gets wiped when
      I power cycle the device. Thanks for the help.